Sunday, November 25, 2007

Danish, Bobby!

I got a hot chocolate and a sandwich at Tim's today and the dude asked me if I'd like to make it a combo. I thought, "ooooh, chocolate danish." (Then I remembered all the danish jokes from all those Creepends, but that's not the point.)

I wasn't hungry enough for a sandwich AND a danish, but I got it anyways. Then later on, just a minute ago actually, I went to get a book out of my bag and I found it, so now it's time for super snack!!! Yum yum yum. It looks just like that picture. But I'm not gonna eat it with a fork.

8 comments:

Cassy said...

Danish, Bobby!

Cassy said...

Oops, you already said that... I didnt notice that it is the title of you post. Oh well.

kinneyland said...

Who would eat a danish with a fork?

Cassy said...

A lady I work with ate her danish with a fork today, and I almost chocked on my apple!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Hahahaha... people really do that?!

Cassy said...

I guess so.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Was it Keywee?

johnhyphenmark said...

Hahaha, no. It wasnt keywee.