Saturday, September 30, 2006

Kindergarten Vocabulary

The Kindergarten teacher put on music for the children to listen to while doing their work. It was Kenny G. Here is the conversation that followed:

Kindergartener says, "Is this Lebanese music?"

Teacher says, "No, this is Kenny G. He's a saxophone player. See, the cd cover has his picture on it."

Kindergartener says, "Oh. He's sexy!"


This kid is five years old and his vocabulary includes the word sexy. I don't use that word. Was he even using it properly? You be the judge...


And while we're at it, I think there is another Kenny who we should consider...


Yes, folks, that is the one and only country music sensation Kenny Hess.


(Side note: I appologize if someone who is reading this receives mail in the near future that contains this story. I also appologize if you now think you are getting mail from me and you don't.)

9 comments:

chelsea rae said...

oh nook...he is even handsomer that i had imagined! (hess..not G.)

Cassy said...

Hess?? I thought it was Huss? Golly!

Anonymous said...

Don't you also think that the fact the kid knew about Lebanese music is something? I'm not sure I could identify it.
I think Kenny Hess wins though, maybe you can take in a picture and see what the kids have to say about him, I"m guessing kids use sexy to discribe lots of things. Like fruit

Ashley Ronnell said...

Fruit?
At summer camp?!

arbyn said...

I was expecting an email.

ask the kid to use the word "obese" correctly in a sentence. If s/he does then you'll know if s/he's using the word "sexy" properly.

also, I'm wondering if you could play that new Justin Timberlake song for your kids while they colour. That should clear any sexy issues up.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes small chilren have a hard time prounouncing words. Possibly he was attempting to say: mexi, short for mexican. Because of the dark hair possibly?

Cassy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
(muhwahah)

travelling hobo said...

I want mail! That letter better be coming to me Nook. Geez. Anyways, Kenny G, My mom used to think he was sexy... does that count? As for that Hess guy... well..no comment?

P.S. Send me a letter!