Monday, October 09, 2006

Piñata Tag, Thanksgiving Style

Piñata Tag is a two person game, so it was the logical thing for Cassy and I to do while I was at her house. But the game was played by a couple of different rules because we were in Canada. In Canada, also known as the Great White North, you start by wrapping a person's entire face with approximately 10 scarves, leaving a mouth slit for breathing. That person is the piñata and, in our case, that piñata is me. The piñata will be completely blind and, if done right, mostly deaf.

After wandering around looking for Cassy for about 15 minutes she sneakily jumped out of who knows where, grabbed me around the waist, and nearly scared the cabin six out of me! I didn't pee my pants, but I did let out the loudest scream that I have ever unintentionally let out, I think.

This variation of the game is most enjoyable, even for the
piñata. I don't recommend playing this variation in extremely warm places, nor do I recommend it for anyone who thinks they might have to use the bathroom soon.

4 comments:

chelsea rae said...

i would have cabin sixed it that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

I have conscern for you Nookster. But as long as you can promise to stay safe while being a human piñata then I suppose that I can relax. I also have news for you: I bought new shoes. They have no laces. They have straps which look very similar to the letter "Z"

Ashley Ronnell said...

oh troy! they must be like the tennis shoe version of my chacos? that would be exciting. except you will not get "Z" tanlines with tennis shoes.

Ashley Ronnell said...

I would like to add that I woke up the next morning with a very sore throat which turned into a nasty cold that I am not over yet. I am thinking that I will probably die from this illness and then they will say, "Cassy scared her to death."