Friday, September 15, 2006

You're it.

Piñata Tag! It's a fun new game!

Supplies:
stick
colorfully decorated paper bag

Instructions:
One kid puts the paper bag over his head. He is the
Piñata. He is also 'it'. Another kid holds the stick. He uses it to pound on piñata boy, giving him hints as to where stick boy is standing. If piñata boy can tag stick boy, they switch.


**This game was made up by one of my after school kids. The funnier part is that he found somebody who would play the game with him and also that I let them play.

3 comments:

arbyn said...

so last night we played "the hot dog game". It sounds a lot like your game but instead of hurting each other's heads, it's the rest of the body that's fair game.

Supplies: one blanket, preferably thick

Rules: roll one person up in the blanket (from herein forward this person shall be referred to as "the hot dog").

Ask the hot dog what he or she would like on him or her.

Proceed to slap all condiments onto hot dog, using any amount of pressure and various sound effects.

Anonymous said...

LOL. I wish I'd had cool playground monitors like you growing up. I think America's future would be a lot better off in your hands than in the hands of the old biddies who used to tell us we couldn't use the monkeybars on the playground because some dumb fuck had fallen off them once or five times and broken a couple bones. They were On Our Playground, and we couldn't use them! Utterly ridiculous.
I raced my two victi... er, Sunday School students... to Snack Time, today, and beat both of them. Then I ate all of their mangoes when they wouldn't stay on task. I can't wait to be a mom. My kids will love the pinata game.

chelsea rae said...

thanks nook! it is all blur to me but when i go home...so like at christmas time...i will try to figure it all out...or i'll just be forced to call you and get you to help me with it...ha ha!