Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oldsack

Your Birthdate: September 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.

Your strength: Your thirst for adventure

Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures

Your power color: Hot pink

Your power symbol: Figure eight

Your power month: March

Well kids, there it is. A full synopsis of my character based on the day I was born. The remarkable thing is that somebody wrote these for all the birthdays. Well then. Happy Birthday to me.

8 comments:

chelsea rae said...

i'd say it's as accurate as it could be...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SACK!
(sick man i think the guy right next to me just pre-cabin 6-ed?! sick!)

Cassy said...

Hey, I just did it for my birthday, and it looks remarkably simalar to yours.... in fact, Id say it was identical. I think they are tricking us about the month thing... I wonder what January 21st would say?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noosey! Do you feel older? And I totally can see that the Power Eight is your power symbol. I can really feel it in your aura. I hope you are doing well. And I just started a blogg here today, all the cool kids were doing it so....

Ashley Ronnell said...

and just so you know... it is 7:30 am on the morning after my 21st birthday and I am feeling fabulous. You might even use the word perky. Just in case you thought I might overdo it on my first day.

Anonymous said...

Woah. I missed it.
Your birthday I mean. I never knew our birthdays were so close. Weird. Glad to hear life on the other side of 21 is okay.

Anonymous said...

You are perky the morning after you turned 21, that must be a national first.
happy happy birthday
I can remember when you were just a jr. camper (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Look who's talking Oldsack.

Anonymous said...

Hell, yeah, your power color is hot pink!