Sunday, May 30, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I suppose the title of this post could refer to me not posting anything on Wednesday, although that was not my original intention.

As it turns out, I have to take some fine arts credits in order to graduate. I registered for drawing, but then had trouble finding another good class to take. I soon realized that my only options were to join the school choir, take music theory, or take guitar lessons. To me, the answer was obvious.

So, yesterday...

I bought a guitar! I got it for a pretty good deal from some kid on Kijiji. I have always always ALWAYS wanted to learn to play guitar. When I was a kid, I put "acoustic guitar" on my Christmas list every year for quite a few years in a row (I don't think anyone took me seriously).

I am so excited that I am more or less being forced to learn guitar. It's one of those things that I would probably never buy for myself unless I had some good reason, such as graduating. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Yay!! How fun.

Kwabena Hene Koduah said...

And here i was thinking you were going to join the school choir /:P