Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hm. Today is Wednesday.

I am not going to write much today. I am in the middle of a week-long class discussing wealth and poverty in the Bible. We meet from 9-4 everyday, which takes up most of my mental energy. Because it's pretty much all I'm doing this week, let me tell you a little bit about the class.

This is the first Biblical theology class I have taken and it is fascinating. I love reading my Bible on my own, but sometimes I feel a little lost. It is really nice to have an expert in the room to guide me and my classmates as we read Scripture and discuss its meanings, interjecting with contextual and cultural information as needed. He has given us so much information to look at that I think I could study this subject for a very long time without getting bored.

Well, it's about my bedtime, so that's all you get today.

No comments: