Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mr. Spots!

I finally made it down to Mr. Spots Chai House in Ballard. Mr. Spot's is the original home of Morning Glory Chai. Morning Glory is such a tasty spicy chai. I'm not exactly sure why they call it Morning Glory, but the first time I drank it, I had such pleasant dreams that I woke up feeling really great. Morning glory! The Chai House is pretty great. When I walked in there was a lady in one corner with a massage chair set up - she was giving free back massages. I also got a free slice of homemade pizza because it got a little too crispy for them to sell.

This is a great place to come on a drizzly Seattle Sunday afternoon.

While I'm on here, I suppose I will take a moment to share the little piece of writing I did for Insight for Living's LifeTrac blog (coordinated by the one and only Robyn Roste). Anyways, the writing piece... Here it is!

No comments: