Saturday, October 24, 2009

The coffee is very necessary this morning...

I had to be up earlier than usual to make it down to the lower Queen Anne neighborhood for a class I am taking today. I made it with some time to spare, so I found a spot for breakfast and a triple shot Americano (I am not used to waking up this early!). So, here I am at Citizen Coffee. It is a really fun little spot, close to Seattle Center but not so close that it has any sort of touristy feel. The building is really cool, as are the employees. The coffee is nice and rich and strong, just what I need this morning! My breakfast sandwich is AMAZING. Mmmmm... eggs and bacon and tomato and and fresh basil on a yummy savory biscuit. They also serve wine and make crepes - I think it'd be fun to come here some evening and indulge in those.

2 comments:

kinneyland said...

We went there on the way to the Mariners Game. Very fun atmosphere, and good coffee.

I'm so jealous of all the great coffee places you have found. I wish we had them here.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Yeah.... the coffee shop touring is actually making me really want to open a coffee shop in Calgary. Really I have no skills for that, but I do have coffee drinking experience!