Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Couch Surfer Heaven

I have hit the jackpot...
FUTON!
I have been couch surfing for 5 full weeks. I came here to Erin's place on Sunday and it's pretty stinkin' great. Erin is great - she and I were roommates for a few years. That was back in the University days (well, technically I am still in my University days, but it's not the same). It is so sweet chillin' with her and catching up on the last couple of years.
Did I mention she has a futon? I can sprawl! It is glorious. Also, Erin is a muffin maker (I call her the muffin man... I'm not sure if she knows I call her the muffin man). She makes muffins on Wednesdays. Breakfast was good today, my friends.
On a completely different topic, I am already starting to feel the pressure of my re-application for a study permit. I'm planning on applying in early December, so that is only about six weeks away. I am trying to stay busy and avoid thinking too much about it until the time comes to start getting paperwork together. Yet here I am blogging about it. Silly American.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apply the last week of November due to Christmas holidays and all that stuff closes for how long of a time??