Friday, June 26, 2009

The Hair Update

I guess it's time to show you how my hair is growing in. More like growing up... it does not go flat, it just sticks straight up. But I don't mind, I like it. It is just now getting long enough that I will get a messy spot where my head touches the pillow when I sleep. 

Annie is IN LOVE with my head. She no longer gives me a hug and kiss when I leave. Instead, she wraps her arms around my head and gives it a little rub when it is time to say goodbye. 

I think Sam likes my hair more as it gets longer because then she can pull it easier when I am being annoying. Also, I think she was a little afraid of the dreadlocks. And after seeing all the dandruff that was stuck in their middles when we cut them off, I really can't blame her. (Overshare? Undershare? There are pictures of it, if you want.)

Sam's dad no longer calls me Sideshow Bob and no longer charges me a "Bohemian Tax."

I don't think my mom has actually seen either of my recent hair don'ts, not even in pictures. Also, I think she was so excited when I told her that I got rid of my dreads that she didn't quite catch on to the fact that all of my hair was gone, too.

2 comments:

sara said...

Gross..... dandruff in between.... that's gross.

Anonymous said...

I don't respond much, but I will reply. Dandruff sucks!

Love U!