Friday, April 17, 2009

(I'm not talking about chicken legs here.)

I saw the BEST thing ever while I was driving to the theatre to see 17 Again (Yes, Sam and I did see 17 Again on its opening day: April 17. Yes, we are lame. But I will not be talking about that because I'm sure that, if you read this blog, you already know all about how lame we are).

The lady in the car next to us was DRUMMING. She was not a passenger in the car, she was the DRIVER. And there was nobody in the car with her. It was so weird. She'd just be driving along, then she'd pull out her drumsticks and go crazy on her steering wheel, dashboard, passenger seat, etc. She was also doing twirly drumstick tricks and had a 70s haircut, a bit like Farrah Fawcett has over there on the left.

We drove near her (on purpose) for almost the whole drive up Macleod Trail. She actually looked really cool, like she knew what she was doing (but maybe she just plays a lot of Rock Band?). You should have seen her get into it when we got stopped at a red light for a couple of minutes.

Anyways, the movie was pretty funny but the lady in the car totally made my night. I feel like she needs a better name than "lady" because she was so cool. What do you call a cool lady?

1 comment:

johnhyphenmark said...

.....cassy?