Saturday, April 25, 2009

How I Got Sick

Sam got sick first. Then, one evening, she got herself into a coughing fit while she happened to be standing right in front of me. She was using her hoodie to cover up and I was watching her, mouth open wide in surprise at how nasty her cough sounded. She accidentally dropped her cover. My mouth was still open. Now I am sick.

I think I'm nearly better, though. My energy today is about triple what it was yesterday. Unfortunately it has been snowing for the better part of the day. I did, however, manage to go for a small hike with a few friends (proof below). Afterwards, I organized my room so thoroughly that I don't know how I'll ever find anything in there again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we did have so much fun on our adventure with our friends.

bizzybee said...

I'm so jealous of your hair! I love it!