Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Done like dinner!

I sort of skipped dinner tonight, so maybe that simile is not appropriate.

But I am done with my class and I think I did pretty well. The readings were mostly enjoyable and the class discussions were... tolerable. By the way, if you can get your hands on Brother to a Dragonfly by Will Campbell, it's a really good read. It's an autobiography by a Baptist preacher in the South during the black civil rights movement.

OK, so I'm not completely done. I have one more class left. But I have handed in all of my work. So, yeah, I'm done. All I have left to do is show up next Tuesday and appear to be engaged in the discussion for 3 hours ("participation"). Then I'm done done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions!!! Just one more lap then eh?

Anonymous said...

Hmm!! spelt that wrong. Lets try that again.

Congratulations!!!