Wednesday, March 28, 2007

too bad it is such a great day for playing with kids

I went to the doctor this morning and... conjunctivitis. Gross. Since I do not have someone following me with a megaphone saying, "watch out, she's contagious," I had to stay home from work today.

I really like going to work. It is all I ever do. I do not like it when these little unexpected things make me stay home. (Unnecessary snow days are another example.) Maybe I should use this day off to find something to do over spring break so I do not spend that entire week wishing I was working. As much as I like my job, that would just be lame.

3 comments:

Cassy said...

...you want my left over drops? Joking. Gross. Dont use someone else's eye drops.

Ashley Ronnell said...

You can lick my nose and pick my boogers, but please do not share your eye drops with me. That's gross.

Luckily, no drops necessary. I have quickly progressed from ooze to crust, so things are looking really great.

VanillaRose said...

sicky-poo ashley! Sad. :(