Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Please, No.

So, I was all ready to go to sleep tonight, but I figured I'd have a chat with my roommate before bed. Because it's her birthday and also because I did not feel like sleeping, even though I was tired. Do you ever get like that? By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-MA!

ANYWAYS. During our lovely evening conversation, my left eye started watering. I have this thing where my eye starts watering at random, but it is ALWAYS my right eye, so this was unusual. Oh well, I just wiped it away. But THEN, the wiping away turned into itching because, well, my eye was itchy. And NOW my eye is all red and irritated, my eyelids are burning, and something goopy is forming in the corner.

Conjunctivitis? Must be from all of that mascara I've been borrowing.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

You should skip chapel and go to the clinic with Sam... dont forget to stop at Tim's for breakfast.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Sorry Xeno, I can't go to breakfast, I'm plucking my eyebrows.