Monday, February 12, 2007

The glass is half full. Maybe even three quarters full.

Aside from the tragic death of my car atop Mt. Seymour and the fact that I spent all of Saturday sick (flu?), the weekend was great. I'm not even kidding. I really enjoyed it. Not only did I have an adventurous trip home without my car, I got to have a sleepover with my engaged friend Creepsack. How exciting!

(I don't really remember much of the ski retreat because I was sleeping, so not much to say there. Except that I forgot my sleeping bag and pillow, so the sleep was not that great.)

7 comments:

Cassy said...

Yay impromptu sleepovers! And warm beds!

Breathing Aether said...

Oh, no, your car!
HA! Now you cannot go to Canada and must stay here with me. <3

Anonymous said...

How does one forget a sleeping bag and a pillow? Really come on!!! Oh well if i were there i would have shared with you!!

Ashley Ronnell said...

So sorry, MA, but my lack of a car will not prevent me from going to Canada.

Sam, remind me one day to tell you the story of the other time I forgot my sleeping bag and pillow.

Cassy said...

hahaha.. and Sam, trust me, its a gooder!

arbyn said...

so explain more about the car please. Did it die as in stopped working, or did it die as in went off the cliff.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Hahaha, I wish it went off the cliff then I would not have to have it towed. It is on top of Mt. Seymour and it doesn't start.