Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Stupid Tag

Since Sam is mean, here are 5 random things about Ashley Marie Ronnell (that's me).

1. Ashley is the most common name for girls born in 1985 in the United States of America. Coincidentally, I was born in 1985 in the United States of America. Also, I think Marie must be the most common middle name on the planet. Thanks, Mom!

2. I LOVE coffee. I cannot think of anything more enjoyable than having good coffee with a friend. That said, I HATE Starbucks. I started out hating it because it is far too prevalent in my charming city, but now I mostly hate it because I made such a big deal about hating it that I can't really go back. Plus their coffee is not that great and they are being mean to Ethiopia.

3. I once participated in the second largest rowing regatta in the United States. 100,000 spectators is nothing to sneeze at!

4. I have not thrown up since the summer before sixth grade, and that was really more of a chunky cough.

5. I HATE HATE HATE email forwards. Having them in my Inbox just drives me freaking nuts, no matter how thoughtful/inspiring/funny they are. It's sort of like this blog tag thing. If something like this ever comes along again, please don't tag me.

Okay. I don't want to be a hypocrite ('cause they're not hip with it), but I'm going to tag Jordie and Erin anyways. That means you have to share 5 random things about yourself. Sorry for passing along this burden.

(By the way, wouldn't be funny if there really was a game called stupid tag? I wonder how that would go...)

4 comments:

Cassy said...

I think stupid tag would be in the same tag genre as gay tag.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Hahaha, would there be a stupid cave?

Cassy said...

yes. definately.

travelling hobo said...

I found your tag game.. and i think if I get to work at camp we should make stupid tag, just cuz it'd be stupid...