Thursday, February 22, 2007

Alison is fabulous.

I am convinced that I have the coolest friends out there and Alison Roberts is one of them. Many of you may even have met Alison because she is always up for meeting new people. Alison is always asking me to do weird stuff and I always say yes, no matter what it is, because Alison is such an interesting and outgoing individual that everything she does is worth participating in. I'm not even joking. She has probably read more books so far this month than I have read in my entire life and last week she washed all of my dirty dishes, which were taking up our entire sink and all of our counter space. Today she introduced me to an amazing new Greek restaurant and invited me to a showing of a beautiful Japanese film.

Alison is rad and I thought you should know because if I ever happen to say something interesting or intelligent, Alison probably said it first. Did I mention that she started university when she was 16 and also volunteers at Ten Thousand Villages, which happens to be my favorite store?

No comments: