Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Chaperone

Last night was really fun because I got to chaperone trick-or-treaters. It was especially fun because the trick-or-treaters were my supervisor and her friend, both of whom are significantly older than I am. Ridiculous, you say? Yes. Yes, it was. How do adults go trick or treating without being found out, you ask? Simple. They dress up as a giant sack of potatoes.



There are two things that I would like you to note about this picture. First, that there are only two people in that sack. They are carrying three candy baskets. Second, that the dude is handing out full size candy bars! The drive to suburbia paid off after all.




Does the scam actually work? Check it out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is my favorite Halloween story.
I can't believe how smart that is, especially the holding an extra candy bucket. So smart

Cassy said...

I hope you got a cut... ingenious, deceptive... sounds like it was a good time.

Ashley Ronnell said...

oh, yes. we had two trick-or-treaters and two chaperones, so i got 25% of the candy (and they gave me first pick, so i got the king size hersheys with almonds... score!)