Monday, November 20, 2006

The Weekend Report

Well, friends, I did some very exciting things this weekend. Here is what will hopefully be a brief account.




First, I woke up on Friday to find that my hair was quite possibly greasier than it had ever been. Look at that volume! Instead of trying to pull off the hipster look, I took a shower.





The next exciting thing happened when I tried to drive to Canada from Seattle. My lovely car started overheating, so I took it to my beloved Chevron guys to have it fixed. This is Geoff fixing my car.


This is me having a camera and being bored while Geoff fixes my car.




















Eventually my car was fixed and I was off for a problem free drive to the land of duty teachers and pink cream soda.






My destination was Sunshine Jenny's house. She gave me her address, but I figured that I would just be able to remember where her house is. I did not. I drove around for about 10 minutes and realized that it was going to take awhile for me to find it, so I took a coffee break at Grab-a-Java. Jen called me while I was there and told me how to get there.

Jen and I had chocolate cake and chocolate milk. We later met Cassy and John-Mark at Grab-a-Java (that's twice in one day for me!). Cassy was wearing orange and she was also having trouble using her inside voice. Jen bit her bagel into the shape of a person. Due to the bagel hole, we had to assume that this person had been gutted. She later made it into the shape of a dog which had all of its guts.

We played a game involving pigericks and leaning jowlers at Deb's house. We also played Dutch Blitz. We all partied like we got +20 the whole time.

I then found Toast's house and we starting our trip to Langley to scare the Bujesus out of Sam, who was at West Jet's house. My car overheated again! So we sat in my car on the side of the road. After it cooled down we started driving again. Then my car overheated again! A friendly motorist stopped to help us, but really just told us to go back. We went a little further. My car overheated again! So we went back to Deb's house and played a trivia game from the early 90s. It was quite enjoyable. Then Colin and his sister came, too! But he is No Fun so we all left shortly after.

I took the scenic route to West Jet's house in the morning after Sunshine's dad fixed my car. Not only did I get to see Sam and WJ, I got a really great present. A rat, in fact. A dead one. Thanks guys! I spent the day with Lauren Jet, who was sick. We did tons of fun and crazy things that are too top secret to blog about.

On Sunday I went to church, went to lunch, and then put Cassy down for her nap. This is when Sam, my brother, and I went to the Colonel's house to play. Luckily I know exactly where it is or we might have gotten lost. Mikayla saved us from moldy hair and Mitch launched cars into the walls. It was great fun. When it was time for Cassy's nap to be over, we went back to her house to play tickle the Baby Girl and tickle the brother, both fun.

I then got coffee and a non-caffeinated beverage for my brother, who is trying to grow. After that we had to wait in the Tim Horton's parking lot for a mysterious man to bring us a bag. We could not go into Tim Horton's because the power was out. So we sat in my car in a dark dark parking lot.




We are very scared of the dark.






After Austin got his bag, I drove him home and then drove myself home.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is all? that sounds like a whole lot