Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sooo Good

Here are some fabulous things about my weekend:

-My car (which I will tell you about later) made it all the way to Mission and back and it ran like a champion. Also, my car is insured now.

-I carved a sweet pumpkin which I knew I would not be able to take across the border. But that was okay because I got to put it somewhere in Mission.

-I found the TUMS that I left at camp after last summer and took them home with me.

-I got to watch an adult get into a high chair.

-I opened my sleeping bag and was reminded that I should really be watching out for the Bedtime Bandit.

-I lit a freaking huge fire.


Overall, I really enjoyed my weekend at BOOFEST. I got to see a lot of people I love and I got to be at camp. It was thoroughly enjoyable. And now I get to go back to work and things. Whelp, that's all I have for you, folks.

7 comments:

Cassy said...

Hey! I found a sweet pumpkin somewhere in Mission....

Anonymous said...

Nookly, I have a question for you. Who was this full grown person who tried to go into a high chair? Was it you? Was there a mirror in front of the high chair? Oh Nookly, funny girl.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Well, Cassy, that is a strange coincidence. Seems like people are just leaving their pumpkins everywhere these days.

Can pumpkins be considered litter? This could help my campaign to bring back Mission's "Littering is NOT cool" banner.

Anonymous said...

so that's full time university plus two jobs, anything else you feel you should be doing you slacker you?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh Phen, you give me too much credit. I am taking a break from school for now. Also, this will be job #3. If I do it. This whole employment thing is getting rather complicated and I am not really sure where I should be working.

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

bedtime bandit?!?

Tyco Montoyo said...

Dude! Boofest was flipping sweet! It was great hangin in the back tech booth with you!

Oh Mi Gato! Oh Mi Gato!

peace...