Friday, August 06, 2010

August In Chunks...


Well, chunk one of August is almost done. Zoe is still my favorite dog in the whole world. However, I would never want to live alone with just a dog. I will be glad to live with people again.

But before I tell you about living situations, I get to go to Seattle! I am really hoping that the trip down is not TOO interesting, as I am flying there standby, but I am always up for a little adventure. Last I checked, there were two seats available on the flight I will be attempting to take tonight, so hopefully everyone else in Calgary decides to stay home. Should I start rumors about the plane's mechanical problems when I get to the gate to discourage people from flying? Probably.

Erin, my UW roommate, is getting married on Sunday! On a lavender farm on an island in the Puget Sound. To my future friend-in-law William. (If you are my friend-in-law, it means you married my friend.)

I also get to spend a day with my family and stay with some good friends in Seattle. I'm mostly looking forward to all of the awesome people I get to see this week, but I have to admit I am also very excited about eating yummy food in Seattle. And hopefully hitting up Trader Joe's. Maybe eating some chocolate as well. Maybe? Oh, who am I kidding. Definitely eating some chocolate as well.

As for the rest of August, you will have to wait until we get there and hope that I find time to blog about it.

(Hene, I get bonus points for posting this, OK?)

No comments: