Monday, March 02, 2009

Thanks, Celia!

Celia sent us (us=me and Sam) these reusable knit coffee sleeves so that I don't have to feel so bad about playing RUTRTW. We love them! We even used them on our glasses while we ate supper so that our hands would not get too cold. I think that was around the time Sam's dad wrote a sticky note that read "you're a couple of dorks" so that he wouldn't have to waste his breath saying it so often. Oh well, we are really quite funny and awesome if you ask me.

4 comments:

kinneyland said...

You're 1 for 14! ouch.
We are sitting at 0 for 9. This year sucks.

running g said...

i love it!!! new crochet/knit idea!!!! I'm so going to do this!

Megs said...

hahah that's sooo awesome! haha i expecially love the "your dorks" sticky note. bah ha

Bobby's World said...

Way to go! I think that's a great idea.