Wednesday, January 14, 2009

STOMP! And other events.


Wow. I am so excited to go see Stomp on Sunday. I like Broadway musicals, but I don't think I'm as huge a fan as Sam, probably because I've never actually seen one live. But if I could choose any musical to see first, it would be the one I'm going to see on Sunday... I am SO excited. I have wanted to see this show for as long as I've known that it exists.

I'm way more excited than Sam, and she's really really excited, too, you know. Actually, I almost bought Sam tickets to the show for her birthday last month. I wasn't even sure if she'd like them, but I knew she'd take me with her so I didn't really care. Then I found Anberlin tickets, and I knew she'd like those, and that she'd take me with her, so I got them instead. Then she called on Christmas to tell me she got tickets to Stomp and was taking me with her! I was and still am elated!

So we get to go to Stomp on Sunday. Then Anberlin 8 days after that. Then in February we get to go to a Hitmen game and sit in the greatest seats ever! Sam got me tickets for Christmas and the seats are AMAZING.

All of our tickets are living on Sam's magnet board in her room. It's way too exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING

Ashley Ronnell said...

8:10 and you are already done?! Ha!

running g said...

so how was stomp!??