Friday, January 09, 2009

Sam and her hobbies...

So I have been lacking in inspiration on the blog front lately, and apparently Sam really loves blogging now. So my new plan is to write responses to whatever Sam writes. I asked for permission to do this, just in case she did not want our blogs to be associated. She said the dissociation of our blogs is a lost cause and then gave me her blessing. So, here we go.

Apparently Sam wants some new hobbies and she seems pretty set on snowboarding. So, today I ask her if she wants to go to the ski hill in town after church on Sunday because it's supposed to be nice out.

Her response?

"Pshhh... No way am I going to C.O.P. on a weekend."

Haha, what a funny friend I have. I don't know when or where she thinks she's going to learn to board, or who she thinks is going to teach her, but her attitude sure does suck.

3 comments:

kinneyland said...

She won't even leave the city to go boarding? Good luck with that.
I just found a hill here that has Ladies Day, where ladies ski free. I wonder if I'm allowed to wear Adlai in the Bjorn while I ski...

Anonymous said...

ALL LIES...you had no blessing at all.....none at all...........

It is just cause i am sooooo cool...and she just wants to write about me all the time..so there.

Ashley Ronnell said...

See what I mean? ATTITUDE. I don't know how I live like this. Seriously.