Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last Summer

There was a week at camp last summer when everyone started puking, even me! (Apparently there has already been a week like that this summer, but, alas, I am not there.) I puked early in the morning (the anniversary of which is actually coming up in about a week).

Since there had been so much sickness going around, and since Sam and I were doing much of the cleaning of puke and taking care of the sick-os, we decided that it would be a great to clean our cabin from top to bottom before the next week of camp. We went all out, bleaching everything, washing all the clothes and sheets, and spraying disinfectant like it wasn't no thang. We cleaned from 8pm until about 1:30am and, let me tell you, that cabin was clean.

At 4:30am the next morning, Sam started puking. But man was our cabin ever clean for those 3 hours.

No comments: