Friday, July 25, 2008

Last Night on the Phone

I talked to Sam on the phone twice last night.

Conversation #1:
Me: Hi Sam.
Sam: Whoa, either you just got done crying, or you're sick.
Me: I'm sick.


Conversation #2, about an hour after #1:
Me: Hi Sam.
Sam: Whoa, either you just woke up, or you just got done crying, or you're sick.
Me: I'm sick.

So, I guess I sound pretty awful. Also, Sam probably didn't actually use the word "whoa" in both conversations. I think that's something I say a lot, but I don't think Sam says it all that much. But hey, it gets the point across.

2 comments:

arbyn said...

She also doesn't listen, as you said your sick and she still thought you were crying during call #2.

Anonymous said...

well you know thing could have change in the 4 hours between talks.......like she could have just gotten some bad news or something, or you never know what might have happened..ok? Oh and it was after a LONG day at work....ok well Robyn are you sick or crying??? HUH? OK just kidding...im a BAD friend and do not listen to her..you knew it......