Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Long Haircut

Sunday I gave myself a trim. It was so liberating to cut my own hair that I cut it a little shorter on Monday. Tuesday I layered it. Wednesday I evened out the layers. Thursday I made the layers a little shorter. Friday I evened out those layers. I took the weekend off. I thought I was finished, but then today I changed a couple of things that were bugging me. It's pretty short. I have never actually had my hair this short before. Except for when I was born (not everyone is born with a ponytail, you know).

I think one day I'm going to make a wrong cut and just say, "Ooops. Shouldn't have done that."

7 comments:

Cassy said...

HA!
I almost lost someone's credit card today.
Shouldnt have done that.

chelsea rae said...

i really wanna see the new do!!!! and you are wrong about one thing...if anyone was born with a pony tail it WAS you...know wait i guess it was more like a cindy luuhuu bun on the top of your head!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Hahaha. The funny thing is that I did have this little clump of Cindy Luuhuu -style hair when I was born. Right there on the top of my head.

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed, of course i haven't actually seen it.

Tabby said...

ashley
i need you to put the scissors down and slowly step away...... .......


cough......

Ashley Ronnell said...

We build to that, Sam. But I'm not sure if I will have advanced that far by the time I see you.

arbyn said...

so are you going to post photos or what