Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Write On

It's a little late for New Year's resolutions, but what the heck. I have been so lazy as a writer lately and I am going to try to change that.

I need to write more. It's good for my brain and I like doing it, so I should do more of it, right? Right. Write.

I have a small work space set up (all that means is that I moved the junk off of my desk) and I have a lot of ideas. Add a couple of tangible goals and I should be in good shape. For now, my primary goal is to write every day. I don't necessarily mean blogging, but some stuff will undoubtedly end up on here. How about I shoot for a blog post per week? On... Wednesdays? Sure, Wednesdays. Today is Wednesday and I am blogging right now, so I guess that works for me.

OK. Here we go...

3 comments:

Kwabena Hene Koduah said...

It's Wednesday Ash and no blog update! tsk tsk tsk!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Haha, well I didn't promise it would be done before Thursday in YOUR time zone.

Kwabena Hene Koduah said...

hahaha! true that!