Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brace yourselves, this is going to be a great post...

Last night I was falling asleep, just as I do almost every night. Sam was still awake, but she was in her own room, down two flights of stairs. 


As I was drifting off to sleep, I heard noises that made me think that Sam was coming upstairs to tell me something (footsteps going up basement stairs, basement door opening, quick steps through first floor, gentle steps up to the second story). So, I woke myself up a little, but then the steps went back downstairs. Sam saw that my light was off, so she went downstairs to check my calendar. Sam and her family made me make a calendar so that they know where I am most of the time.


After calculating approximately what time I would have to leave the house in the morning, Sam decided that she could wake me up without feeling too bad about it, so I listened again from my bed as she gently walked up the steps and towards my room. Sam gave a light couple of taps on my door then invited herself in.


"I know you're trying to sleep, but you really have to come to my room and see something that's on my TV."


Sam's always trying to get me to come see things and I really wanted to get some sleep, but she assured me that this one was worth it. She was pretty convincing about it, and she could barely contain her excitement, so I dragged myself out of bed.


I followed Sam down the first and second flights of stairs and towards her bedroom. She took a peek into her room, then let out a little giggle and instructed me to go look.


This is what I saw.....


......




......




...... wait for it




......




......




......




......




......




......




......




































It's Robyn Roste on TV! And she's not even standing on the sidelines of a curling rink. Adlai, if you want to see Robyn on TV, you need to start watching Christian television late at night.

3 comments:

kinneyland said...

Wowie Zowie

-Adlai

arbyn said...

AHHHH!!!

Sara said...

I must say, the calendar is very helpful. Thank you! Although you must learn to write a bit bigger so Mom can see it or install the magnifing glass you were talking about....