Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I will tell you the back-up plans before I tell you the plan.

In due time, I will answer all of your questions about what the heck I am doing in January. I'd like to get the paperwork through before I divulge any of my plans.  Oh my, I think I've already said too much.

For now, though, I can tell you about my back up plans. Yes, that's right, plans is plural.

First, I'm going to start a business in the Superstore parking lot on cold days. What I'll do is take people's carts from their cars to the cart racks when they are finished unloading their groceries. Then I get the Loonie!

Then, when it is no longer cold, I will start a new business. When the snow melts off of COP I will sweep the hill for any mittens, goggles, sunglasses, tuques, etc, that may have been lost during the season. Then I open a shop to sell all of my finds. I personally think the mismatched mittens will be a big hit.

3 comments:

arbyn said...

Will you set up shop in the Superstore parking lot as well? I mean, everyone will already know you by then.

kinneyland said...

I think a valet service at grocery stores would go over well, in the cold or anytime. maybe you should do that.
Or you can come be my nanny for free and sleep on our love seat.

VanillaRose said...

I like the cart idea... it bothers me when people are lazy and don't bring the carts to either the cart return or the store. The winter season is a little more understandable, but...