Monday, December 15, 2008

Fireplace

One thing I will miss when I move out of this house is the fireplace in my bedroom. (I am moving out at the end of the month, by the way. I'd tell you where I'm moving, but then you'd probably roll your eyes and say something like "God help us all" or "that is very troublesome.")

Anyways, I will really miss the fireplace. I only use it in the winter, but it is so great! I turn it on for about 15 minutes before I go to bed so my basement room is not so cold. I also turn it on in the morning before I go shower so that my room is nice and warm when I get dressed.

Last night I was SO cold that the 15 minutes of fire was not enough, so I left it on when it was time to sleep. I've done this before and it is always a bad idea. I always wake up in the middle of the night sweating my face off. That's what happened last night.

But I will still miss that fireplace.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Are you moving to Sam's house? Or MY house? Also, what will your new profession be?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Ooooh ooooh... Is that an invitation? I guess I will just have to think of a new profession for my new life in Camrose.

VanillaRose said...

Why are you moving?

Jen said...

we have a superstore in camrose too...