Thursday, August 30, 2007

Here I am!

Okay, I know it has been awhile. What has happened?

Well, camp is done. It was swell. I think I lost some weight while I was there. Silly camp diet. I really enjoyed being an assistant program director. The Colonel is awesome to work for and it's going to be really hard to not be back next summer. If I can organize my thoughts enough, I may summarize the experience for you. If not, well, I'm sorry.

Now I am in Calgary. I'm staying at Sam's house until Saturday - that's when I move in with the family I'll be working for. I think we're going camping this weekend. I'll let you know how that's going once it gets started.

Hm, I think that's all I can think to say right now. Ummm, are there any questions?

4 comments:

Cassy said...

Case in point: bridesmaid dress.

I miss you!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Haha, no it did not fit quite right. When are you coming to visit all of your favorite friends in Alberta?

Cassy said...

Um... well... ugh.. *cough cough*

I dont know.

Next summer? Spring perhaps?

Anonymous said...

What's it like being a nanny? I've always wondered!?