Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yup...

I'm alive. Less than a month to go out here, then I am off to Calgary. Crazy!

Ummm, summer is going well. I've been in two weddings so far this summer and I'll be in another in a couple of weeks.

I get a real time off tomorrow. That's exciting.

It's family camp this week. The food is good.

Last Sunday most of our staff (including myself) were sick. I puked for the first time in 10 years. On Jen's wedding day. Every time I puke, I will think of Jen and Colin. Anyways, we only had 5 Senior Cabin Leaders on registration night for Junior 3. It was ridiculous. At least I'd imagine it was ridiculous. I wasn't actually working because I was sick.

Being the assistant director has been challenging in a good way. I really miss being right in there with the kids, but learning how to be a leader has been good for me. Really.

Okay guys, gotta get back down. Catch ya later, people!

1 comment:

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

I hope Ricky doesn't distract you from your work.