Monday, July 16, 2007

Woulda Coulda

I really want to blog about my scab, but I also want to show you a picture of it. I keep forgetting to bring my camera up to the office, though. Since it's been three weeks since I got the scab, I'm just going to tell you a bit about it before the scab turns into a boring scar and isn't too interesting anymore.

The only real cool part is that the scab covers the greater part of the front side of the bottom of my leg. And it was shaped like Africa until I picked at it. Now it looks a bit like Thailand. Africa was more exciting, but I'll take what I can get.

3 comments:

Cassy said...

Is DID look like Africa. I even recognised it without anyone even telling me it looked like africa.

chelsea rae said...

how did u get it?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Playing Chinese Firedrill in the Seymour parking lot.