Monday, June 25, 2007

Yesterday!

So, I was ridiculously excited on Saturday night. I talked to Sunshine Jenny on the phone and told her that she should come visit. Then she called back in about 15 minutes and told me to pick her up at the airport at 8:34 the next day!!! I got so excited that I started running into every room in Cassy's house - I even jumped around in the bathtub! Add to that the fact that I've been looking forward to Sam coming here for MONTHS and there you have it... I was excited beyond control.

Yesterday was AMAZING and I can hardly believe that now I get to see Sam almost every day for the whole summer... and live in a cabin with her, too!

I like this picture of Cassy and Jen making pie cake because Jen is mixing the air. In the open cupboard in the background you can see some of the things that Jen made me eat. It was pretty fun. For some reason I really like when Jen makes me do dumb things.

5 comments:

kinneyland said...

Although I understand your excitement, jumping in the bath tub is dangerous and never a good idea. But it looks like everything turned out in the end....this time. Good thing your cabin doesn't have a bathtub

Cassy said...

I said it was dangerous too! And to think it happened in my house! And I wasnt even home to stop it! Oh man!

Cassy said...

OOH, wait until you look in your bed!

Cassy said...

(Lets just say that the bedtime bandit has struck again)

kinneyland said...

I came to your blog just as the counter completed! How excited. Let registration begin.