Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yesterday and the New Plan

I just decided to go to Wenatchee instead of going home. Mostly because cherries are in season and everybody knows that the best cherries in the world grow at my great grandma's orchard in Wenatchee.

This is not Wenatchee.
It's Seattle. You can tell because the Space Needle is there.

I had to say goodbye to my coolest friend, Gen, at 4:45 this morning. She's moving to Chicago to teach high school math. We hung out at Gasworks Park (where the picture above was taken) last night. The only real reason for hanging out there was because you can take lovely pictures at Gasworks Park. Unfortunately Gen doesn't do things on time, so we missed the sunset and good light. Then we didn't know what to do so we went back to Barbara and Gen's house. Fortunately, we are all such awesomely cool people that we freaking rocked every minute of our last hours together.


This is Gen and me. We're hugging because we love each other.


Good shot of Bobby.


Group shot. Crazy arms. I don't know why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash, I freaking love you!!!

I love that shot of us hugging, it's pretty much my favorite pic of all time, it really captures the moment!!!

I hope you're beat-boxing like a foo up in Canaidia :-) Uh, I can't wait to see you! Thank for the email!

Ashley Ronnell said...

oh gen of my heart. i will be beat boxing like the foolingest foolio you've ever heard of until i finally get myself over to cha-town. then i'm gonna go crazy gangsta on ya.

uh-chicka yeah
chicka fresh
chicka buttah buttah bread
yeah yeah