Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sees Cigars

Last night I recieved a really interesting gift. It was chocolate shaped and wrapped to look like a cigar. This gift awoke a range of emotions deep within my soul.

First of all, I was surprised that they even make that sort of thing. Another reason to love America.

Secondly, I was slightly disappointed because I initially thought that it was a fatty Cuban, but it was chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate. But Cuban cigars are somewhat hard to come by. Another reason to hate America.

Finally, I was impressed with the giver of the gift. I am quite fond of both chocolate and cigars, so it was a very good choice.

3 comments:

chelsea rae said...

you make me pee my pants!

chelsea rae said...

i LOVE the countdown you've got going on...i am soooo excited to be away from the real world for awhile...yeh for no showering! hey remember how special k would shower once a week and how he never washed his staff tee all summer...maybe i don't wanna be that gross?!

Anonymous said...

I have reached my goal in life... to impress Ashley. :)