Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Marathoning

To demonstrate my fine athletic ability, I ran a half marathon last weekend. And now I feel like somebody beat on my legs with a bat. Maybe I will train better next time. Here's a picture of my friend Preston because he's amazing and he won the full marathon. Does anybody else think that a glass plate with a crab on it is a funny prize for a marathon winner?



And here's is our healthy post-race cool down. Yes, I'm wearing spandex.
Erin, me, Bobby.



Gen and me. Beat.

(Complicated)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I told you today, the middle picture is my fave man. Good job Ash-dog!

Ashley Ronnell said...

The great thing is that I have absolutely no recollection of anyone taking that picture.

Robyn Bishop said...

Nooksack!
It is so good to hear that you are alive and well. I don't think I've heard from you since you went to Africa and abandoned us at Camp. It's ok, I am not bitter :|
I am so proud that you ran a marathon... you are so cool!

Jen said...

Nook...I actually know nothing about marathons so I suppose this was not the best day to decide to comment.(Unless of course they involve insanly large amounts of dutch blitz...) But it is the only day that I have read so far, and I thought it might be creepy to go back and comment on your first day. So here is my comment: Marathon running is kind of like a tree...
Sunshine

Anonymous said...

muy muy complicado mi amiga...pero es muy bueno!

Ashley Ronnell said...

For the record, I only ran the half-marathon. And it was really more of a gimpy jog.