Thursday, March 11, 2010

TV

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I do have a couple of shows I like.

My math professor likes to show us random geeky video clips at the beginning of each tutorial class. Yesterday's was a clip from The Big Bang Theory and it was pretty funny, so this morning when I couldn't sleep I found a place to watch it online. I'm on episode 4 of season 1 already and it's not even 8 o'clock yet!

I surprised nobody has ever told me (me being the semi-geek that I am) how much I would like that show!

4 comments:

arbyn said...

I'm sorry. I just assumed you watched it like the rest of us. Just you wait till season three!!!

Ashley Ronnell said...

YES! I can't wait. I actually laugh just about every time Sheldon opens his mouth.

kortney said...

I can't believe you've never watched this show before. Best show ever. Glad you enjoy it!

Cassy said...

Yep...I like it too. We dont manage to see it often though.