Monday, August 17, 2009

Blog

I really enjoyed that month off from blogging. I'm not actually sure if I like blogging anymore. I guess I'll give it another shot and if I still don't like blogging I will call it quits.

I went to BC last week with Sam! It was fun. Blackberries were out in full force. Before we left Calgary, I was starting to dislike blackberries because the ones you can buy at the store here are just not good. But I rediscovered my love for them by eating lots and lots of them right off the bush. I was so excited by how good those blackberries tasted. From now on, I think I'll only eat them if they are fresh-picked.

Anyways, the trip was good. I had a couple of "rough" days, but I have such great friends that I was thankful for those days, too.

2 comments:

Cassy said...

SO. MANY. BLACKBERRIES.

VanillaRose said...

How am I suppose to know what you are up too? (yes, I realize you can ask me the same question...)