Saturday, May 10, 2008

Midnight Snack

My sleep habits are not very habitual. Sometimes I go to bed at 8pm, sometimes it's 4am. Sometimes I wake up at 3am, sometimes it's 2pm. Recently I have been seeing midnight a lot. Which means midnight snacks.

It's hard to decide what to eat at midnight. Tonight I am trying oatmeal. Instant oatmeal, the kind with berries. What else is a good midnight snack? I suppose chocolate is always a safe bet. Or maybe cheese and crackers.

Sam had a midnight hot dog a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was weird at first, but then I changed my mind. I actually think it would be a great midnight snack, even though you'd probably have to brush your teeth before bed. (Yup, the secret's out... I don't usually brush my teeth before bed. I never have, except during my first three summers at camp. And that was just because everyone else was doing it.)

I'm not sure what makes a good midnight snack. Convenience, and some other stuff I guess. What's your favorite midnight snack?

2 comments:

Cara said...

S'mores!!!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oooh I have never tried that one!