Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hail Mary?

So I was getting ready to head to Adlai's baptism today. Took a look at the Google map to see how to get there, then I was off.

Problem is I forgot one of the turns. So I basically drove around looking for the right street. I thought I found it, then I found a churchy looking building that I thought had the right address. So in I go.

The congregation seemed pretty MASSive for a Lutheran church, but I thought nothing of it until we started Hailing Mary. The Hail Mary is not very Lutheran. Looking back it makes sense, seeing as I was actually at a Catholic Church. So I gave up and went home.

I was kind of bummed, but it was kind of funny, too.

2 comments:

kinneyland said...

Oh man, you were so close! We share a building with a Catholic church, so instead of going to right in the building, if you went to the left you would have found us. Oh dear me!
Also we got your message around 7:30pm when we were packing the car.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Man I suck.