Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hello Grandma and Alpa!

I've been meaning to mail a few pictures of myself to my grandma and Alpa in Joshua Tree for awhile now, but I consistently don't remember to print them when I am going out. Since they read the blog, I guess this is the next best thing! Plus, I hardly ever post pictures these days, so I guess today is a good day for that.

Here are the lovely siblings.


Austin and me rotting our teeth at camp.


Cassy's wedding!


I thought that Al would be particularly fond of this picture of me playing with a leaf blower.

There you have it! Bye now!

4 comments:

arbyn said...

oh brother. there are so many comments I have about those photos but I think I'll wait to say them in person.

leaf blower?

and how you're really the only person in the photo "cassy's wedding"?

and I won't even mention what I think of the first photo.

OK... perhaps I'll leave all my thoughts right here.

Good fun. I laughed a lot. This is the kind of thing you send to your grandmother? I think the last photo I sent was my graduation photo. High school graduation.

kinneyland said...

My, what a big mouth you have, said grandmother.
In other news, we will be in Calgary tomorrow. Would you be around? If so give me an email or post me a comment or shout really loud

chelsea rae said...

love the pictures!!! hey what's up with the ...you going to means in red deer? we are making plans for it, for a bunch of us, but most importantly me and west jet! but i just looked on their myspace and red derr isn't listed...i am curious?!?!?!

Ashley Ronnell said...

The last photo I sent to grandma before this was also high school graduation. I just wanted to show her how much I've grown up since then.