Friday, September 07, 2007

Gallivanting

I was out wandering 17th Ave. yesterday evening, just seeing what there was to see and stopping in random shops that seemed interesting to me. At some point I stopped at a little shoe store.

Yeah, I live in Calgary now. So does my dear friend Sam, but she lives on the other side of the city. That's why, upon entering the shoe store, I was very surprised to see a familiar 2-year-old running at me as a very familiar voice was saying "go get Ashley!" At random, I walked into the shop where Sam, her aunt, and her cousin were shopping. It freaked me right out.

Creepy and Creep-o strike again!

And just because I like this picture, it matches my color scheme, and I want to put it on my sidebar..


3 comments:

kinneyland said...

That's crazy. I always wish for random things like that when I only know a few people in a city, but it so rarely works out.
Perhaps you're life is actually the plot of a movie.

Cassy said...

Oh, 17th avenue. I once spent 3 hours on urban hike dozing on a bench there, half hoping to run into Sam babysitting her cousin. And you do it by accident. Figures.

Ashley Ronnell said...

People say that random things always happen to me... maybe they are right? I hope so. It like me.